Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The newness of it all.

So after lurking on many of my friends, families and utterly complete strangers blog's for so long now, it's time to get with the times and finally have my own blog. I had signed up a long, long time ago, but got overwhelmed and never started posting. It's way past time to start! I'm a complete novice, have no idea what I'm doing layout wise, but I basically need an outlet. Just somewhere to share what's going on in my family's life, to write down specifics as I'm meandering along my journey to better health and wellness and to sometimes just vent and share my view on the world around us.

I have always liked journaling and still have my own personal ones, but it's so much easier to have one online, especially one where I can post pictures.

So bear with me as I embarque upon this new territory. Should be fun to see how it all plays out!!

No comments: