Thursday, April 15, 2010

FREE Starbucks!!!

Oh those two words together make me SO happy!!! First because I really am a Starbucks snob - that's the only place I stop for coffee and then of course because who doesn't love getting something free....

Photobucket

Stopped there this morning armed with my oh so cute travel mug:

Photobucket

I had thought about getting the Pumpkin Loaf which is one of my favorite things there, but last minute decided to go for lower calories and get the Perfect Oatmeal. Only had a couple bucks left, but enough for that. Turns out I had enough $ left on my Starbucks card to get my Oatmeal for free - with just $.07 cents left :). Now I've got enough money left for BOGO meal day at Boston Market - YUM - their green beans already have my mouth watering for lunch....

But my oatmeal should be enough to keep me warm and satisfied for a while - tastes great!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

bonnie said...

I told Steve last night that I don't want to drink Starbucks coffee even if they will give it to me for free. And I LOVE free! But this dunkin girl is glad that someone could enjoy it. ;)